Nursing Awards of Excellence: Nominate a Colleague
The following outlines what information you'll need to complete your nomination.
B.C. LPNs, NPs, RNs or RPNs can submit nominations. Nominators*
, unless in the case of a nominee working in rural or remote practice
, must be LPNs, NPs, RNs or RPNs in good standing with the BC College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP).
Your nomination package will need to include the following:
- Nominee Declaration form.*
- At least two letters of support (five maximum). (Review the guidelines for the letters of support.)
- A clear photograph of the nominee.
- A 300 - 500 word overview profile of the nominee.
Once you have compiled each of the items above:
The deadline for nominations is 4pm on September 6, 2019.
* You must have the nominees' permission before submitting a nomination. In most cases, Lifetime Achievement excepted, the nominee must be an LPN, NP, RN or RPN in good standing registered with the BCCNP.
** You will not be able to save your information and return to the online submission form. Please ensure you have collected all of the necessary information before submitting the form.